TravelShades block the vision in one eye.
A British farmer says he has invented sunglasses that eliminate motion sickness for the wearer. TravelShades, in which one lens is opaque so it lets in light but prevents the wearer from seeing movement, went on the market this month, promising equal results on planes, cars and even at sea.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners