TravelShades block the vision in one eye.
A British farmer says he has invented sunglasses that eliminate motion sickness for the wearer. TravelShades, in which one lens is opaque so it lets in light but prevents the wearer from seeing movement, went on the market this month, promising equal results on planes, cars and even at sea.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Yet Another Reason to Make Your Kid Put Down the Smartphone and Go Play Outside
- With This Sculpture, New Eyecare Practice Will Be Impossible to Overlook
- Vision West's Support for Optometry Group Tops $12.4M
- ABB Optical Group Offers Free Scleral Lens Education
- Woman Claims She Was Blinded by Cosmetic Contact Lenses