TravelShades block the vision in one eye.
A British farmer says he has invented sunglasses that eliminate motion sickness for the wearer. TravelShades, in which one lens is opaque so it lets in light but prevents the wearer from seeing movement, went on the market this month, promising equal results on planes, cars and even at sea.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says