The e-tailer chief prioritizes time management.
Slate recently interviewed Dave Gilboa, co-founder and CEO of Warby Parker, who shared some of his personal strategies for time management. When asked by writer L.V. Anderson how he maintains productivity amid a busy schedule, Gilboa cites his methodology for getting the most out of company meetings. As he explains:
So the next time a totally worthless meeting results in the scheduling of two additional meetings that you fear could be similarly worthless, consider Gilboa’s approach and adjust your agendas accordingly.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners