The e-tailer chief prioritizes time management.
Slate recently interviewed Dave Gilboa, co-founder and CEO of Warby Parker, who shared some of his personal strategies for time management. When asked by writer L.V. Anderson how he maintains productivity amid a busy schedule, Gilboa cites his methodology for getting the most out of company meetings. As he explains:
So the next time a totally worthless meeting results in the scheduling of two additional meetings that you fear could be similarly worthless, consider Gilboa’s approach and adjust your agendas accordingly.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says