It targets “tech-savvy, durability-driven” males.
Flexon produced a new commercial that has begun airing this month, according to a release from the eyewear maker. The company says that the commercial is geared toward a more widespread demographic of “tech-savvy, durability-driven” males, with the 30-second spot depicting one of Flexon’s design concepts from the Pivotal Force series that’s made from an advanced memory metal alloy and remembers its shape.
The commercial will appear on A&E Network, American Heroes Channel, Science Channel, CBS Sports, Golf Network, HLN and NBC Sports. You can watch it here.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says