Industry vets David LeCause, Darryl Lemecha join board at spring meeting.
Prevent Blindness, a volunteer eye health and safety organization, has announced that David P. LeCause, vice president of U.S. Eye Care for Allergan Inc., and Darryl Lemecha, executive vice president and chief technology officer of VSP Global, have been elected to the organization’s board of directors. The vote was held on March 5 at the board’s 2016 spring meeting in St. Petersburg, FL.
LeCause has more than 25 years of experience in the industry. Prior to leading Allergan’s U.S. eyecare commercial business unit, he served as vice president of U.S. eyecare sales and as region director of U.S Therapeutics in the eyecare division of Allergan.
As executive vice president and chief technology officer of VSP Global, Lemecha is responsible for increasing efficiencies in the company’s lines of business with the goal of enhancing the customer experience. Preceding his role with VSP Global, Lemecha served as COO of Eyefinity, a subsidiary of VSP Global where he directed product management, product engineering, business intelligence and customer care organizations.
David LeCause (left), Darryl Lemecha (right)
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 1-800 Contacts to Expand Into Rx Glasses with Acquisition
- Report: Luxottica-Essilor Deal to Get 'Unconditional' Approval in Europe
- Solar Eclipse Burns Crescent Shape Into Woman's Eye
- New Optometry School to Open Within 5 Years, Enroll 70 Students
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud