New program includes two different lenses.
The Safilo Group has launched a prescription program in the U.S. for its Smith brand, which will include two different lenses. According to a release from the company, Safilo will offer a “single online portal and billing account for simplicity,” with customers benefiting through “improved inventory management which allows expanded frame board spacing and consumer presentation.”
The two lenses offered are called Clear Rx and ChromaPop Rx. Clear Rx is available in finished single vision, digital single vision or digital progressive with a prescription range of +4 to -5. ChromaPop is available in digital single vision polarized and digital progressive polarized with a prescription range of +3 to -5.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners