Brand extends eyewear licensing agreement with Eponym through 2021.
Steven Alan Optical has renewed its eyewear licensing agreement with Eponym to design, produce and distribute its optical and sunglass designs through March of 2021. As part of the agreement, Eponym will open between five and 10 more Steven Alan Optical retail stores in the next five years. The first in this grouping will be located in Manhattan, slated to open in April. Last year, Eponym opened two Steven Alan Optical brick-and-mortar locations in New York.
“Eponym’s strategic alignment with our business goals and collaborative spirit is a refreshing approach to eyewear licensing. Their innovative retail strategy and e-commerce platform make them the ideal partner to create new awareness for the Steven Alan Optical brand in the coming years,” founder Steven Alan said in a release.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says