Lenses feature Here Kitty images.
Hello Kitty merchandise is a worldwide obsession among prepubescent girls, but it started in Japan, and one Japanese eyewear manufacturer has raised the bar – or lowered it – with contact lenses the ring the iris with various Hello Kitty insignia. The lenses, which are only available on line, also promise to create the illusion of wide-eyed “anime” characters.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Report: Luxottica-Essilor Deal to Get 'Unconditional' Approval in Europe
- Solar Eclipse Burns Crescent Shape Into Woman's Eye
- New Optometry School to Open Within 5 Years, Enroll 70 Students
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud
- Optical Firm to Invest $27M in Distribution Center, Create 223 Jobs