He got their numbers by combing the store’s phone records.
Elver Sivac, a 20-year-old clerk at a Walmart vision center, has been charged with six counts of second-degree sexual misconduct after he allegedly texted pictures of his genitals to female customers, according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. The report says that he used the store’s phone records to obtain their numbers. The first five women he texted couldn’t figure out who was sending the photos, but the sixth used a search function to determine whose phone had sent the pictures, and then she alerted the authorities. Sivac faces up to 15 days in jail per count.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Report: Luxottica-Essilor Deal to Get 'Unconditional' Approval in Europe
- Solar Eclipse Burns Crescent Shape Into Woman's Eye
- New Optometry School to Open Within 5 Years, Enroll 70 Students
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud
- Optical Firm to Invest $27M in Distribution Center, Create 223 Jobs