He got their numbers by combing the store’s phone records.
Elver Sivac, a 20-year-old clerk at a Walmart vision center, has been charged with six counts of second-degree sexual misconduct after he allegedly texted pictures of his genitals to female customers, according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. The report says that he used the store’s phone records to obtain their numbers. The first five women he texted couldn’t figure out who was sending the photos, but the sixth used a search function to determine whose phone had sent the pictures, and then she alerted the authorities. Sivac faces up to 15 days in jail per count.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says
- Ex-Optical Worker Charged With Giving Away Eyewear