The $485 designer frame is a “striking design with sharp, angular features and a deep lens shape.”
During a recent trip to watch a baseball game in Cuba, President Barack Obama donned a $485 pair of Oliver Peoples sunglasses, which marks an upgrade from the $170 pair of RayBans he used to wear, as the Daily Mail explains. On its website, Oliver Peoples describes the OPLL Sun model that Obama wore as “a striking design with sharp, angular features and a deep lens shape” that “offers a modern and sophisticated look.” This appears to have been the second time that Obama wore the sunglasses in public, having first been spotted in them following his return from a family vacation in Hawaii.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says