The $485 designer frame is a “striking design with sharp, angular features and a deep lens shape.”
During a recent trip to watch a baseball game in Cuba, President Barack Obama donned a $485 pair of Oliver Peoples sunglasses, which marks an upgrade from the $170 pair of RayBans he used to wear, as the Daily Mail explains. On its website, Oliver Peoples describes the OPLL Sun model that Obama wore as “a striking design with sharp, angular features and a deep lens shape” that “offers a modern and sophisticated look.” This appears to have been the second time that Obama wore the sunglasses in public, having first been spotted in them following his return from a family vacation in Hawaii.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Yet Another Reason to Make Your Kid Put Down the Smartphone and Go Play Outside
- With This Sculpture, New Eyecare Practice Will Be Impossible to Overlook
- Vision West's Support for Optometry Group Tops $12.4M
- ABB Optical Group Offers Free Scleral Lens Education
- Woman Claims She Was Blinded by Cosmetic Contact Lenses