Eyewear maker’s France I model is her personal favorite.
XX2i Optics, maker of polarized and performance sunglasses, has inked a sponsorship deal with Canadian runner and 2016 Olympic hopeful Natasha LaBeaud Anzures.
“I don’t have to worry about the glasses shifting as I move, which allows me to focus on a workout or race, and not worry about my sunglasses,” Anzures said in a company release. “I really like the France 1 frames, especially with the options to change the lenses based on conditions. When I need polarized protection I can easily swap out lenses.”
“XX2i has absolutely taken off in the running community, so we are excited to represent one of the world’s best runners as she aims for a Rio qualification,” says Paul Craig, president of XX2i Optics (xx2i.com).
Natasha LaBeaud Anzures
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- WestGroupe USA Names Sales Director for Central Region
- Eyewear Firm Claims Infringement by Christian Dior, Céline, LVMH
- Women Wearing Color Contacts Feel Happier, More Attractive, Study Finds
- Bausch & Lomb Should Stop Making Certain Claims, Ad Monitor Says
- Eye Health Group Named One of 7 'Top Charities'