Retail guru offers sage advice for keeping clients.
Writing for Forbes, retail expert Laura Heller shared 10 personal observations that she calls the “new truths of retail.” She emphasizes the importance of managing customer relationships, suggesting that retailers implement CRM (customer relationship management) programs if they haven’t already. Citing this study which found that returning online shoppers spend twice that of first-time customers, she says that “managing relationships both in person and through digital means directly impacts the bottom line.” That sounds sensible enough – the more you know about your customers, the more you can modify your offerings to keep them coming back.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- WestGroupe USA Names Sales Director for Central Region
- Eyewear Firm Claims Infringement by Christian Dior, Céline, LVMH
- Women Wearing Color Contacts Feel Happier, More Attractive, Study Finds
- Bausch & Lomb Should Stop Making Certain Claims, Ad Monitor Says
- Eye Health Group Named One of 7 'Top Charities'