You’ll be glad you read this when the zombie apocalypse comes.
As it turns out, a contact lens case is a pretty versatile storage item. We know that now thanks to DIY resource One Crazy House, which runs down 15 unexpected uses for those cases you thought were only good for holding saline solution and contact lenses. “Those tiny little compartments are a real lifesaver when it comes to travel, especially overnight trips,” the article says, noting some other miscellaneous uses, like having a shot of mouthwash handy for emergencies, keeping your earbuds tangle-free, and storing single servings of your favorite lunchtime condiment. Though if any of your co-workers caught you using your contact lens case as a honey mustard dipping basin, let us warn you now – they’ll look at you funny.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 1-800 Contacts to Expand Into Rx Glasses with Acquisition
- Report: Luxottica-Essilor Deal to Get 'Unconditional' Approval in Europe
- Solar Eclipse Burns Crescent Shape Into Woman's Eye
- New Optometry School to Open Within 5 Years, Enroll 70 Students
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud