Titanium sunglasses have interchangeable lenses.
Porsche Design is bringing back the racing-inspired sunglasses that were first launched in 1978 and became famous after being worn by Paul Newman and Tom Selleck as Magnum P.I., Maxim writes. The new Porsche Design P’8678 sunglass model, the article says, is crafted of titanium and features interchangeable lenses. “During the design process, expertise from Porsche Design Timepieces AG, based in Solothurn, Switzerland, was applied to the replaceable lens locking mechanism, which allows a comfortable, quick, and safe replacement of the lenses and hence an easy adaptation to different light conditions.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Women Wearing Color Contacts Feel Happier, More Attractive, Study Finds
- Bausch & Lomb Should Stop Making Certain Claims, Ad Monitor Says
- Eye Health Group Named One of 7 'Top Charities'
- Eyecare Software Firm Gets $45M from Investors
- Man Loses an Eye in Cautionary Tale for Patients with Contact Lenses