Outside-the-box marketing campaign racks up the video views.
To promote the release of its new eyewear, Hugo Boss shot a compelling video with pro sailor Alex Thomson in which he pulls off a daring “Skywalk” stunt that the German fashion label hopes will resonate with customers, Luxury Daily writes. The article explains that the video – which is approaching 1 million views – depicts Thomson wearing the new 0800/S sunglass model while chasing a “branded yacht upwind with a kite, attaching himself to a line in the water fixed atop the yacht’s mast. As the pressure on the line increases and the boat speeds up, it propels Mr. Thomson nearly 300 feet into the air, double the height of the yacht.” Check out the feat for yourself.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says