Because of course there is.
Nectar, a maker of “indoor grow” eyewear, has designed a line of glasses specifically for marijuana growers, BallerStatus writes. On its website, the company says its glasses will help marijuana growers prevent ocular damage and yield more harvest, offering four different frames at $85 apiece.
As the website reads: “Nectar trimma lenses are made to provide optimized color and clarity when operating under HPS lighting indoors. We use a polycarbonate lens for the durability and lightness that they offer. … LED grow lights emit high spectrum rays. Not wearing protective LED-blocking lenses is equivalent to shooting laser beams directly into your eyes. The best protective glasses will block all harmful UVA, UVB and UVC rays.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- WestGroupe USA Names Sales Director for Central Region
- Eyewear Firm Claims Infringement by Christian Dior, Céline, LVMH
- Women Wearing Color Contacts Feel Happier, More Attractive, Study Finds
- Bausch & Lomb Should Stop Making Certain Claims, Ad Monitor Says
- Eye Health Group Named One of 7 'Top Charities'