The top four highest-paid retail and restaurant CEOs all make at least $9,000 every 60 minutes.
After combing through data from S&P Market Intelligence, USA Today compiled a ranking of the 10 highest-paid CEOs in the restaurant and retail industries. The article says that the data spans 76 restaurant and retail companies in the Standard & Poor’s Composite 1500 that have disclosed their executive pay for the 2015 fiscal year. As the figures below indicate, being the head honcho of a publicly traded retail giant is “nice work, if you can get it,” says Brandon Rees, deputy director of the office of investment at labor union AFL-CIO.
Here are the top 10 highest-paid restaurant and retail CEOs on a per-hour basis, according to the news outlet:
- Larry Merlo, CVS Health – $13,915
- Leslie Wexner, L Brands – $13,062
- Howard Schultz, Starbucks – $9,659
- Doug McMillon, Walmart – $9,323
- Steven Ells, Chipotle – $6,653
- Montgomery Moran, Chipotle – $6,520
- Robert Niblock, Lowe’s – $6,325
- Hubert Joly, Best Buy – $6,220
- Thomas Folliard, CarMax – $5,623
- Terry Lundgren, Macy’s – $5,623
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.