Retailer takes the plunge into one of those buildings that everyone says are dying.
Warby Parker currently has 27 stores, but a new one opening in Dallas, TX this summer will be its first located inside an enclosed shopping mall, as Dallas CultureMap writes. The article says that, to this point, the brand has kept to outdoor shopping centers and stand-alone structures, locating its stores “in neighborhood pockets that already boast like-minded boutiques.” Perhaps that’s why the company chose Dallas’ NorthPark Center – which is building a reputation as a high-fashion destination – for its first enclosed mall location.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 1-800 Contacts to Expand Into Rx Glasses with Acquisition
- Report: Luxottica-Essilor Deal to Get 'Unconditional' Approval in Europe
- Solar Eclipse Burns Crescent Shape Into Woman's Eye
- New Optometry School to Open Within 5 Years, Enroll 70 Students
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud