Retailer takes the plunge into one of those buildings that everyone says are dying.
Warby Parker currently has 27 stores, but a new one opening in Dallas, TX this summer will be its first located inside an enclosed shopping mall, as Dallas CultureMap writes. The article says that, to this point, the brand has kept to outdoor shopping centers and stand-alone structures, locating its stores “in neighborhood pockets that already boast like-minded boutiques.” Perhaps that’s why the company chose Dallas’ NorthPark Center – which is building a reputation as a high-fashion destination – for its first enclosed mall location.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says