Retailer takes the plunge into one of those buildings that everyone says are dying.
Warby Parker currently has 27 stores, but a new one opening in Dallas, TX this summer will be its first located inside an enclosed shopping mall, as Dallas CultureMap writes. The article says that, to this point, the brand has kept to outdoor shopping centers and stand-alone structures, locating its stores “in neighborhood pockets that already boast like-minded boutiques.” Perhaps that’s why the company chose Dallas’ NorthPark Center – which is building a reputation as a high-fashion destination – for its first enclosed mall location.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder