Latest frames feature “personality-driven” patterns.
In May, Aspire Eyewear will release six new styles featuring the eyewear maker’s proprietary SDN-4 material and post-modern shapes that were designed using ClearVision’s 3-D printing technology. In a release, the company says its “personality-driven” patterns were achieved through a colorization process similar to water transfer printing, or hydrographics. The patterns range from Boho-inspired florals and animal print designs for women, and masculine, suiting-inspired designs for men.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder