Her line of optical frames and sunglasses launched in January.
Reflecting on the debut of her eyewear line in January, Gwen Stefani spoke with Haute Living about how it came to fruition, saying she enjoys the creative process as much as she enjoys seeing the final product. In the interview, she mentions that she has no professional training in design, instead relying on her natural fashion sensibilities.
“I would just describe myself as someone who likes to be creative, whether it’s making music or designing,” says Stefani. “I like the process of designing maybe even more than I like the final product. I like the dream of what it’s going to be; I like the potential. … That whole process is great. Having it finished and mastered and sharing it with people – that exchange is beautiful, as well – but I really love the actual process of writing and designing.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Yet Another Reason to Make Your Kid Put Down the Smartphone and Go Play Outside
- With This Sculpture, New Eyecare Practice Will Be Impossible to Overlook
- Vision West's Support for Optometry Group Tops $12.4M
- ABB Optical Group Offers Free Scleral Lens Education
- Woman Claims She Was Blinded by Cosmetic Contact Lenses