Get your computer fixed under a “comfortable canopy of local trees.”
In conjunction with the Apple store’s 15th anniversary, the tech giant is revamping its retail strategy to include new store design elements, features and services, Information Week reports. The article lists several design enhancements, including what Apple is calling “The Forum,” an educational center for customers, as well as a rebranding of the Genius Bar to the “Genius Grove” that will offer a “comfortable canopy of local trees.” More prominent store locations will feature a space called “The Plaza,” which will offer seating and public WiFi plus space for musical performances and interviews.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says