Some people just hate to wait.
Patience is not a virtue of 56-year-old Ward Walker, who was arrested at The Villages Eye Institute in Florida after a profanity-ridden outburst that included spitting at the receptionist, Villages-News.com reports. As the article describes the scene:
“Walker had grown impatient while in the waiting room, according to an arrest report. He barged past the receptionist, used vulgar language and spit at her, the arrest report indicated. He went down the hallway to the patients’ rooms and sat cross-legged in the hallway and refused to leave. He then got up and punched a display case knocking it to the ground.”
He was charged with battery, criminal mischief and disturbing the peace, the article adds.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says