New frames feature patented Swordfish temple tips.
Blackfin has expanded its summer line with models for men and women that the Italian eyewear maker says “feature an interplay of contours and thickness” with lightweight frames and contrasting colors.
Men’s sunglass model San Diego BF766 (pictured) combines large, angular lenses with slender lines and a double bridge to evoke a 1970s feel. It’s available in matte dark gray/yellow with gold mirrored lenses, dark gray/black with gray graduated-tint lenses and dark gray/gold with brown graduated-tint lenses.
Other new models include Palm Beach BF767, Amelie BF763 and Norman BF768. All the frames have Swordfish temple tips, a Blackfin patent whose break-off guides make it possible to shorten the temples in three moves.
Blackfin's San Diego BF766 modelg
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Yet Another Reason to Make Your Kid Put Down the Smartphone and Go Play Outside
- With This Sculpture, New Eyecare Practice Will Be Impossible to Overlook
- Vision West's Support for Optometry Group Tops $12.4M
- ABB Optical Group Offers Free Scleral Lens Education
- Woman Claims She Was Blinded by Cosmetic Contact Lenses