They’re only on sale through June 5.
Ray-Ban has reissued its light-sensitive Ambermatic sunglasses in a limited-edition run of just 100 pairs, Traveler writes. The article says the yellow aviators are “equipped with the ability to pick up changes in light and temperature” and “darken from a golden shade to a deep, vintage-y brown to keep out glare and clarify your field of vision.” Starting from $180, the shades are only available for purchase on Ray-Ban’s website until June 5.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Women Wearing Color Contacts Feel Happier, More Attractive, Study Finds
- Bausch & Lomb Should Stop Making Certain Claims, Ad Monitor Says
- Eye Health Group Named One of 7 'Top Charities'
- Eyecare Software Firm Gets $45M from Investors
- Man Loses an Eye in Cautionary Tale for Patients with Contact Lenses