Online eyewear brand asking for Instagram selfies.
Zenni Optical is holding a massive giveaway of $1 million in glasses to 2016 graduates. Running through June 30 or until $1 million in eyewear is awarded, graduates are asked to upload an Instagram selfie in cap or gown, or with their diploma, and use the hashtags #ClassofZenni and #Promo for the chance to receive a free pair of Zenni glasses or sunglasses.
The online eyewear brand is extending its giveaway to graduates of all education levels who are 13 years of age and older. After participants post their Instagram photo with the hashtags, they will also need to visit ZenniOptical.com/Class-of-Zenni and follow the prompts to claim their image and submit their entry. Once photos are deemed valid, participants will receive a coupon via email that can be used to purchase one pair of glasses or sunglasses.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says