Two classic styles get contemporary twists.
Randolph Engineering, a Massachusetts-based eyewear manufacturer, has partnered with Shinola, a Detroit-based design brand, to offer two new Randolph sunglass styles.
Randolph’s signature style, the Aviator, now features new color combinations, including a pink lens within a gold frame. The Shinola logo is placed in black on the interior frame, while the signature Shinola lightning bolt detail lies on the amber temple tips. Also, the P3 sunglasses feature a gold frame holding a pink lens with the Shinola logo crafted in black on the interior frame. The Shinola lightning bolt detail lies on the amber temple tips. Both pairs are priced at $179, and each comes with a case and a cleaning cloth for care.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners