“Build Your Own” sunglasses bar concept was incorporated from company’s website.
Italian eyewear maker Illesteva recently opened its newest store on the Upper East Side of New York City, its first location to include a “Build Your Own” sunglasses bar, writes Racked. Allowing customers to “mix and match frames and candy-colored lenses for a personalized look,” the bar is a feature that was taken from the company’s website, the article says. The brand has another shop in New York City, plus locations in Miami, Los Angeles and Boston.Read more at Racked
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says