“Build Your Own” sunglasses bar concept was incorporated from company’s website.
Italian eyewear maker Illesteva recently opened its newest store on the Upper East Side of New York City, its first location to include a “Build Your Own” sunglasses bar, writes Racked. Allowing customers to “mix and match frames and candy-colored lenses for a personalized look,” the bar is a feature that was taken from the company’s website, the article says. The brand has another shop in New York City, plus locations in Miami, Los Angeles and Boston.Read more at Racked
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Marchon Inks Licensing Deal with Longchamp
- Bausch & Lomb: Universal Pricing for Contacts Is Over
- Yet Another Reason to Make Your Kid Put Down the Smartphone and Go Play Outside
- With This Sculpture, New Eyecare Practice Will Be Impossible to Overlook
- Vision West's Support for Optometry Group Tops $12.4M