She made a bold statement with the thick black frames.
Oprah may have a “full-blown obsession” with Warby Parker, as Vogue writes, but that didn’t stop her from choosing a different eyewear label to wear at the recent Tony Awards. The article says that her thick black frames were “so bold, they took the accessory from practical necessity to proud statement piece.” Of course, Twitter was buzzing over the frame, which was crafted by Sospiri, an Italian eyewear brand owned by Ottica Veneta. Per Sospiri’s website, its frames “are defined by their superior use of Swarovski crystals, light metals, Italian acetates and unique artistic embellishments.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says