She made a bold statement with the thick black frames.
Oprah may have a “full-blown obsession” with Warby Parker, as Vogue writes, but that didn’t stop her from choosing a different eyewear label to wear at the recent Tony Awards. The article says that her thick black frames were “so bold, they took the accessory from practical necessity to proud statement piece.” Of course, Twitter was buzzing over the frame, which was crafted by Sospiri, an Italian eyewear brand owned by Ottica Veneta. Per Sospiri’s website, its frames “are defined by their superior use of Swarovski crystals, light metals, Italian acetates and unique artistic embellishments.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder