She made a bold statement with the thick black frames.
Oprah may have a “full-blown obsession” with Warby Parker, as Vogue writes, but that didn’t stop her from choosing a different eyewear label to wear at the recent Tony Awards. The article says that her thick black frames were “so bold, they took the accessory from practical necessity to proud statement piece.” Of course, Twitter was buzzing over the frame, which was crafted by Sospiri, an Italian eyewear brand owned by Ottica Veneta. Per Sospiri’s website, its frames “are defined by their superior use of Swarovski crystals, light metals, Italian acetates and unique artistic embellishments.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says