Diane von Furstenberg will launch line of special frames.
Google Glass has added a Chicago OD to its trio of Southern California outlets for the $1500 eyewear-cum-computer. Early last month, Rosin Eyecare set up a Google Glass station in its waiting room for interested patients. More than 50 people, ages 20 to 80, showed up at an introductory event. Meanwhile, Google has announced a collaboration with fashion designer Diane von Furstenberg to design eyewear for Glass. The designer was an early supporter of Glass, featuring the product on the runway for a 3012 fashion show.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud
- Optical Firm to Invest $27M in Distribution Center, Create 223 Jobs
- University Considers Adding Optometry Program
- Competitor Drops Challenge to Kering Eyewear's 'Made in Italy' Labeling
- A Common Food Could Protect Against Key Cause of Vision Loss