New range incorporates her signature cat-eye look.
Classique Eyewear will release new frame styles from singer-songwriter Lisa Loeb that incorporate her signature cat-eye shape. The styles spotlight a marbelized purple temple tip, shaped like a guitar pic to represent her musical persona.
The frames are crafted of acetate, metal and a combination of both. The color palettes include classic shades with pops of vibrant color, accentuated with minimal temple details. The newest styles are available in four color variations per style. The styles are named after Lisa Loeb’s song titles, and the colors represent her love for food and the culinary arts. The collection can be viewed at classique-eyewear.com.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says