15-year-old daughter of Will Smith is insanely accessorized in promo video.
Willow Smith, the 15-year-old daughter of Will and Jada Pinkett Smith, is the face of Chanel’s new fall/winter eyewear campaign, Fashionista writes. Karl Lagerfeld named Smith a brand ambassador back in March and she’s been wearing Chanel at big events since then, the article says, noting that the new campaign is her first print gig. "Swathed in jewels from the Fall-Winter 2016/17 Ready-to-Wear collection, she breathes new energy into the world of Chanel eyewear," said Chanel in a statement to the media outlet.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says