Creating suspense was the goal.
To promote its new luxury eyewear line, Prada has produced a series of short movies that tell a story and simultaneously contain secret messages to hook the viewer, Luxury Daily writes. “In a series of films, model Vanessa Moody is cast as the leader of a girl gang in which she and her posse traverse a landscape of repurposed factories and underground clubs,” the article says. “When watched as a unit, the films spell out a hidden message, giving viewers incentive to tune in for the entire set.” Anna Szubrycht, founder of the California-based Chic Being luxury brand consultancy, said the goal of this campaign was to “create the suspense and social media attraction during the launch of the eyewear line.”Read more at Luxury Daily
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Marchon Inks Licensing Deal with Longchamp
- Bausch & Lomb: Universal Pricing for Contacts Is Over
- Yet Another Reason to Make Your Kid Put Down the Smartphone and Go Play Outside
- With This Sculpture, New Eyecare Practice Will Be Impossible to Overlook
- Vision West's Support for Optometry Group Tops $12.4M