Deadline is July 31.
The Opticians Association of America recently sent an email blast to its members announcing that it has begun accepting nominations for its board of directors. Nominations can be submitted using this form. The deadline for submission is July 31, and the board will be elected during the Delegate Assembly at Opticon on Sept. 30.
Per the ballot form: “The Board of Directors shall be composed of the four elected officers, the Immediate Past President, Guild Council Chairman and eight Directors. The eight elected Directors shall be composed of two Firm Members, two Honored Fellows representing Individual Membership, two Members from State Society Membership, two At-Large Members, who also must be a Firm Member, or Honored Fellow and a have been a voting member of the Association for a minimum of one year and one Student/Apprentice appointed by the OAA Board of Directors.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners