UK firm builds ad campaign around kids in glasses.
An optical outlet in Great Britain has found a clever way to build business-awareness among the parents of young children – and a cheap way to get eye-catching ad models. Rees & Wade asked customers in their areas of operation to submit photos of their glasses-wearing kids. Entries were posted on Facebook, with the three highest “Like” getters given a full-on star treatment with professional photo shoot. Rees & Wade got its ad campaign for the next 12 months; the kids got free glasses.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says
- Ex-Optical Worker Charged With Giving Away Eyewear