60 Minutes and The Daily Show talk eyewear.
In case you missed it, 60 Minutes last Sunday rebroadcast a 2012 report on Luxottica, in which Leslie Stahl grills CEO Andrea Guerra on why the 77 million pairs of sunglasses and optical frames his company sold last year are so expensive. The Daily Show, meanwhile, broadcast its hilarious take on Google Glass. Suffice it to say, they’re not a fan.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners