Sunglasses use custom lens tint to make the wearer’s world look a bit brighter.
Entrepreneur Richard Branson of the Virgin Group has reached into his deep pockets to back the Tens sunglass startup with a “significant investment,” Crowdfund Insider writes. The article says that Tens sunglasses use a custom lens tint to “lend an uplifting tint to the world beyond the lens” and feature UV400 protection.
Branson told the news outlet: “Kris [Reid], Marty [Bell] and Tom [Welsh] have shown tremendous entrepreneurial spirit to get where they are today; they’ve done an amazing job bringing their ambition to life. Tens have come in and disrupted the sunglasses market, a tactic I’m all too familiar with.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says