Seventeen sunwear styles are available, with an optical collection coming this fall.
Talk show host and actress Ellen DeGeneres is launching a new eyewear collection in partnership with Modo, her ED Ellen DeGeneres fashion label announced. The range includes both sunwear and optical collections which showcase her personal style and design in a variety of styles, colors and lens shapes. Sunwear styles are available at $155 at EDbyEllen.com as well as Eyefly.com in 17 styles in stainless steel or acetate. The optical collection will be available for purchase in September at additional retailers.
“I'm so excited to partner with Modo on my new collection of ED eyewear,” says DeGeneres in a release. “We have regular opticals and sunglasses in some amazing designs that will have you shouting ‘I wear, you wear, we all wear ED eyewear!’”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says