Athletes can choose from five hand-painted performance sunglasses.
Oakley has released its Green Fade collection for athletes participating in the Rio Olympic Games beginning in August, Triathlon Magazine writes. The glasses, the article explains, are hand-painted in California with green covering the rim, bridge and hinges and then fading to white on the temples. Oakley-sponsored athletes can choose from five different Green Fade models, including the EVZero, Jawbreaker, Radar EV Path, Flak 2.0 XL and RadarLock Path. The collection also includes two lifestyle frames.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners