Athletes can choose from five hand-painted performance sunglasses.
Oakley has released its Green Fade collection for athletes participating in the Rio Olympic Games beginning in August, Triathlon Magazine writes. The glasses, the article explains, are hand-painted in California with green covering the rim, bridge and hinges and then fading to white on the temples. Oakley-sponsored athletes can choose from five different Green Fade models, including the EVZero, Jawbreaker, Radar EV Path, Flak 2.0 XL and RadarLock Path. The collection also includes two lifestyle frames.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says