Click and drag your way to the weekend.
It’s Friday, and The Orbit knows you’re looking forward to the weekend. That makes today a good day to brush up on your history of the vision industry and take a virtual tour through the Optical Heritage Museum, which contains thousands of historic items from prominent optical companies that you can “walk” through with a click-and-drag motion, as the Daily Optician writes. The museum’s website says this about its online tour:
“Virtual displays allow us to share our rich optical heritage with an even wider international audience. With the advent of social media, we all have a greater ability to engage and learn across multiple platforms.
We love the idea that our collections could reach the villages of South East Asia or the Universities of Switzerland and have the ability to touch those who have no chance of entering through our physical doors. We want our optical history to be available to the world and believe in the importance of online displays.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- WestGroupe USA Names Sales Director for Central Region
- Eyewear Firm Claims Infringement by Christian Dior, Céline, LVMH
- Women Wearing Color Contacts Feel Happier, More Attractive, Study Finds
- Bausch & Lomb Should Stop Making Certain Claims, Ad Monitor Says
- Eye Health Group Named One of 7 'Top Charities'