Eyewear shops in five different towns have been hit in the past few months.
Optical stores in five towns across northern Ohio were hit by thieves in the last few months, including one shop that was stolen from for the second time in five months, Newsnet5 reports.
According to reporter Homa Bash, surveillance video at the ClearVision Center optical shop in Streetsboro, OH captured three people stealing $6,000 worth of high-end frames earlier this month. That incident followed a nighttime burglary at the same store back in March in which one man loaded up two duffel bags with $29,000 worth of designer eyewear. Authorities are working to determine if the crimes are connected.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Yet Another Reason to Make Your Kid Put Down the Smartphone and Go Play Outside
- With This Sculpture, New Eyecare Practice Will Be Impossible to Overlook
- Vision West's Support for Optometry Group Tops $12.4M
- ABB Optical Group Offers Free Scleral Lens Education
- Woman Claims She Was Blinded by Cosmetic Contact Lenses