First DVF Glass frames go on sale this week.
Leslie Muller, design VP at Marchon, thinks that the high-chic frames designed for the company by Diane Von Furstenberg will revolutionize the market in several ways – not least, by making the product appealing to women. DVF designs, ranging from a ladylike cat-eye frame to a futuristic, ’80s-style opalescent aviator, go on sale this week, beating out whatever Luxottica has in mind for the emerging field.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says