After success in Oklahoma, eyewear retailer venturing into new markets.
Black Optical recently opened a new store in Dallas, TX and has plans to open another location in Newport Beach, CA, expansions that come after the eyewear retailer had “initial success” with its stores in Tulsa and Oklahoma City, the company announced in a release.
Since launching the company in 2007, founder Gary Black has established relationships with top designers such as Barton Perreira, Jacques Marie Mage, Thom Browne and Mykita. In May, Black Optical introduced a three-piece collaboration with Ahlem Eyewear.
Black Optical's new store in Dallas, TX
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 1-800 Contacts to Expand Into Rx Glasses with Acquisition
- Report: Luxottica-Essilor Deal to Get 'Unconditional' Approval in Europe
- Solar Eclipse Burns Crescent Shape Into Woman's Eye
- New Optometry School to Open Within 5 Years, Enroll 70 Students
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud