Frames pay homage to the brand’s vintage roots.
Fossil has introduced its fall/winter 2016 eyewear collection, manufactured by Safilo Group, that aims to “celebrate the brand’s vintage design roots while updating it with the clean lines and modern looks of today,” a release from the company said.
Here’s a description from the release of the Fossil 2000/L/S unisex aviator pictured here:
“No expedition would be complete without the stylish Fossil 2000/L/S unisex aviator sunglasses that meet at the crossroads where fashion meets function. Eye-catching faux leather lines encapsulate the exterior of these face flattering metal frames leaving only the double bridge exposed. Metal rivets inspired by the iconic Fossil diamond logo complement the sleek metal temples. Offered in light gold with brown gradient lenses (pictured below) and dark ruthenium with brown gradient lenses.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Report: Luxottica-Essilor Deal to Get 'Unconditional' Approval in Europe
- Solar Eclipse Burns Crescent Shape Into Woman's Eye
- New Optometry School to Open Within 5 Years, Enroll 70 Students
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud
- Optical Firm to Invest $27M in Distribution Center, Create 223 Jobs