New study links behavior with the disease.
Add another health risk to the list for people with so-called Type A personalities: open-angle glaucoma. In a new “Journal of Glaucoma” study, researchers reported that a personality study is a vital part of diagnosing and treating the disease. And among patients studied, those who exhibited typical Type A behavior – exacting, ambitious, multi-tasking high-achievers – seemed more likely to develop the condition.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says