App’s home try-on feature creates slideshows to share with friends.
Warby Parker customers already use social media to get friendly feedback on frames they try on at home, and a new feature for the company's iOS app makes the process even easier, The New York Post reports. The Home Try-On photo and video feature compiles slideshows as customers take pictures of themselves modeling the company's wares, and even automatically includes the frames' model names in the videos. Warby Parker recently launched its 35th retail store, in Toronto, but online sales still make up the bulk of its business, the Post says.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Yet Another Reason to Make Your Kid Put Down the Smartphone and Go Play Outside
- With This Sculpture, New Eyecare Practice Will Be Impossible to Overlook
- Vision West's Support for Optometry Group Tops $12.4M
- ABB Optical Group Offers Free Scleral Lens Education
- Woman Claims She Was Blinded by Cosmetic Contact Lenses