App’s home try-on feature creates slideshows to share with friends.
Warby Parker customers already use social media to get friendly feedback on frames they try on at home, and a new feature for the company's iOS app makes the process even easier, The New York Post reports. The Home Try-On photo and video feature compiles slideshows as customers take pictures of themselves modeling the company's wares, and even automatically includes the frames' model names in the videos. Warby Parker recently launched its 35th retail store, in Toronto, but online sales still make up the bulk of its business, the Post says.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says