Gaga and Rihanna also are fans of the Dotson sisters.
Sunglasses designers and twin sisters Coco and Breezy Dotson have earned the appreciation of high-level fans, Teen Vogue writes. They include Demi Lovato, Rihanna, Lady Gaga -- and a certain late, lamented Minnesota pop genius. "Someone from his team reached out to us on Facebook and was like, 'Prince wants to meet with you guys,'" Breezy told the magazine. "And we didn't think it was really Prince, so we didn't write back." The twins also design eyewear for athleisure store SIX:02 and even have done candy-inspired work for Hershey's.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says