The '90s are back, in sunglasses form.
Brooklyn rapper Fabolous and Vintage Frames are collaborating on an eyewear collection, XXL writes. According to the article, the collection is the third installment of the Vintage Frames Company Summer Sixteen Series, and the 1990s-inspired sunglasses are being made in a limited quantity of 100 pairs. They feature triple-dipped, 24-karat gold frames and curved lenses designed by Fabolous himself.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says