The '90s are back, in sunglasses form.
Brooklyn rapper Fabolous and Vintage Frames are collaborating on an eyewear collection, XXL writes. According to the article, the collection is the third installment of the Vintage Frames Company Summer Sixteen Series, and the 1990s-inspired sunglasses are being made in a limited quantity of 100 pairs. They feature triple-dipped, 24-karat gold frames and curved lenses designed by Fabolous himself.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- New Optometry School to Open Within 5 Years, Enroll 70 Students
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud
- Optical Firm to Invest $27M in Distribution Center, Create 223 Jobs
- University Considers Adding Optometry Program
- Competitor Drops Challenge to Kering Eyewear's 'Made in Italy' Labeling