The key is the bone conduction speakers.
Customers who aren't fond of delicate ear buds or bulky earphones can consider the Zungle Panther, a pair of sunglasses that transmits music via built-in bone conduction speakers. Tom's Guide reports that the sunglasses, which resemble Ray-Ban Wayfarers, are a Kickstarter project for Los Angeles-based Zungle and are expected to ship in February 2017. The Bluetooth-compatible frames feature speakers that sit behind the ears, meaning wearers can still hear sounds from sources in the world around them.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder