The key is the bone conduction speakers.
Customers who aren't fond of delicate ear buds or bulky earphones can consider the Zungle Panther, a pair of sunglasses that transmits music via built-in bone conduction speakers. Tom's Guide reports that the sunglasses, which resemble Ray-Ban Wayfarers, are a Kickstarter project for Los Angeles-based Zungle and are expected to ship in February 2017. The Bluetooth-compatible frames feature speakers that sit behind the ears, meaning wearers can still hear sounds from sources in the world around them.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says