Magazine highlights cat eye, 'Kurt Cobain' designs.
In case you were wondering, only two kinds of sunglasses are worth knowing about these days — at least according to fashion magazine Marie Claire, which talks up the retro appeal of the "oblong Kurt Cobain" design and the cat eye frame, "which is at its now-est when streetttttched out horizontally." They also proclaim, in the usual absolutely definitive manner, that "All others need not come out of storage". The article credits designers Hedi Slimane and Alessandro Michele for reviving the styles. (In Instagram posts below, see model Bella Hadid in a stretched-out cat eye and model Camilla Rowe in a more Cobain-ish style.)
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners