Sunglasses filter generates 104 million views.
Michael Kors' National Sunglasses Day promotion on Snapchat was a hit, according to Business Insider. The article says that on June 27, the luxury brand generated more than 104 million views on the social network with a filter that superimposed an image of the company's Kendall II sunglasses on users' faces. In the U.S., almost three-quarters of people ages 12 to 24 use Snapchat, the most popular social network after Facebook in that age group.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says