To celebrate, the company will release special-edition sunglasses.
Warby Parker’s new Dallas store is on the verge of opening, according to media reports. The location, the company’s second in Dallas, will be located in NorthPark Center. Warby Parker’s other Dallas store is in the city’s Knox-Henderson area. To celebrate the opening, the eyewear company will make its Downing 16 sunglasses available “in Whiskey Tortoise with limited-edition blue lenses,” according to PaperCity. PaperCity and D Magazine don’t quite agree on the opening date, but it’s clear Warby Parker will be serving customers in NorthPark Center by Oct. 1.
Read more at PaperCity
Read more at D Magazine
CAPTION IMAGE ABOVE: To celebrate the opening, Warby Parker will make its Downing 16 sunglasses, shown here, available in Whiskey Tortoise with limited-edition blue lenses.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners