To celebrate, the company will release special-edition sunglasses.
Warby Parker’s new Dallas store is on the verge of opening, according to media reports. The location, the company’s second in Dallas, will be located in NorthPark Center. Warby Parker’s other Dallas store is in the city’s Knox-Henderson area. To celebrate the opening, the eyewear company will make its Downing 16 sunglasses available “in Whiskey Tortoise with limited-edition blue lenses,” according to PaperCity. PaperCity and D Magazine don’t quite agree on the opening date, but it’s clear Warby Parker will be serving customers in NorthPark Center by Oct. 1.
Read more at PaperCity
Read more at D Magazine
CAPTION IMAGE ABOVE: To celebrate the opening, Warby Parker will make its Downing 16 sunglasses, shown here, available in Whiskey Tortoise with limited-edition blue lenses.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Report: Luxottica-Essilor Deal to Get 'Unconditional' Approval in Europe
- Solar Eclipse Burns Crescent Shape Into Woman's Eye
- New Optometry School to Open Within 5 Years, Enroll 70 Students
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud
- Optical Firm to Invest $27M in Distribution Center, Create 223 Jobs